Essington Parish Council
Management Meeting to be held on the Monday the 30th of January 2023 at 8pm following the Budget meeting in the Council Chamber.
Public and Tennant’s Participation 15 Mins
- Declarations of Interest
- Approval of the last meeting minutes
- Matters Arising
- a) Community-users Key Safe – Approximate Cost £75.00
- b) One way system ECC
- c) General Clear out Cupboards, Storage Areas etc…. arrange working group & date for Skip Hire. (Secure bins in store/all tenants issued with Keys to be actioned once clear out is complete).
- e) Blind for Community Hall.
- f) Roof and Flooding causing damp in Council Chamber – See quotation.
- g) Defibrillator-Remove or Maintain under a Management Company.
- h) Miners Monument.
- i) Change of Refuse Provider- See Quotation.
(Secure bins in store/all tenants issued with Keys to be actioned once clear out is complete).
- j) Fire Alarm Service -See Quotation. (Fire Evacuation Plan and Assembly Point).
- l) Solar Panels- Update following Meeting with Supplier.
- m) Telephone & Internet Connection Council Chamber (change of provider).
- n) Warm Spaces.
Essington Parish Council Management Agenda 30th of January 2023 Page 1 of 2
- o) Community Centre Cleaning
- p) Christmas Lights- Approximate costs £10,000.00
5.2 Medical Centre- Update
5.3 Long Lane– Teddy Bears Driveway damage
5.4 Broad Lane
- a) Petition Update
- b) SIDS Camera’s
- c) Memorial Benches.
5.6 Swan Park– Arrange on Site visit with KOMPAN to improve leisure facilities.
- Date of the Next Meeting
Signed by Louise Tipler Clerk
25th of January 2023.
Essington Parish Council Management Agenda 30th of January 2023 Page 2 of 2