Essington Parish Council Management Meeting Wednesday 12th May 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council to be held on 12th May 2021 commencing at 7pm via Zoom.
Members of the Public are welcome to attend, a maximum of 15 minutes will be allocated prior to commencement of the meeting should members of the public wish to ask any questions. Questions can be emailed to the clerk up to 12pm on the 12th May for consideration by the Parish Council.
2) Declaration of Interests
3) Approval of the Minutes of the last Meeting
4) Matters Arising from the last Meeting
5) Correspondence- Letters received from Residents.
6) Essington Community Centre Maintenance
a) Emergency Exits
b) Heating System- Esther’s Wardrobe
d) Key Coded Locking System/ Security
e) Outside Lighting
f) Fire Risk Assessments
g) Key Register
h) Tearoom – Replacement Kitchen windows
7) Bar- invitation for Tenders
9) Local Plan- Urban Extension Essington
10) Essington Show
11) Westcroft Playing-Field Tidy up
12) Nickit Path
13) Email domain
14) Food Bank
15) Highways- Speeding
16) Swan Park
Essington Parish Council 7th May 2021.