Full Council Meeting
Full Parish Council Meeting to be held Monday the 23rd of October 2023 at 7pm in the Council Chamber at Essington Community Centre, Hobnock Road, WV112RF.
Public and Press are welcome to attend.
- Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of the meeting held on the 10th of July 2023
- Matters arising from previous minutes
- Co-option- welcome new members & sign necessary documents.
- District Councillors Report
- Financial Matters
7.1 Schedule of Payments- August/ September 2023 as recommended by Finance Committee (excluding payment to Microshade until email connection issues are resolved).
7.2 Income and Expenditure Report- July/August 2023
7.3 Bank Reconciliation- July/August 2023
7.4 Ratify Tree maintenance Costs for High Hill due to die back based on Quotes of £4250 & £5250 plus Vat.
7.5 Ratify £1000.00 as a ceiling cost for Security Lighting rear Car Park One Way and Medical Centre.
7.6 Ratify re- Erection of notice Board at Westcroft.
Agenda Full Parish Meeting Monday the 25th of September 2023 Page 1 of 2
7.7 To Note the receipt of the notice of Conclusion of the audit.
- Highways– Urgent Matters.
- Pre-Budget meeting date TBA
- Celebration in the Community- date for Councillors information
- Staffing Matters (closed Session)- To consider additional hours on a temporary basis to enable the Clerk to complete CiLCA, from current 30 hours to 36.5 hours Mon- Fri on a Temporary basis from the 2nd of October 2023 – January the 1st 2024.
- Date of the next meeting
Signed by Louise Tipler Clerk to the Parish Council the 20th of September 2023.
Agenda Full Parish Meeting Monday the 25th of September 2023 Page 2 of 2