Essington Parish Council Monday the 13th of March 2023.
Full Parish Council Meeting to be held on Monday the 13th of March 2023 at 7pm in the Council Chamber.
Public and Press Participation
- Declarations of Interest
- Approval of the Minutes of the meeting held on Monday the 7th of February 2023.
- Matters arising from previous minutes
- District Councillors Report
- Financial Matters
6.1 Schedule of Payments- March 2023
6.2 Income and Expenditure Reports- February 2023
6.3 Bank Reconciliation- February 2023
6.4 Ratify Costs of new Lighting in Pharmacy Area & Reimburse £1,753.50
6.5 Ratify Staff Pay scale Increases.
6.6 Approve list of regular payments as set out in Item 5.6 in the financial Regs.
- Banking Arrangements
- CCLA Investment Management
Agenda Full Council 13th of March 2023 Page 1 of 3
6.9 Approve amendment Financial Regs Item 2.2 from– A member other than the Chairman or a cheque signatory shall be appointed to verify and sign bank recs at least once a quarter and this shall be reported to and noted by the Finance Committee.
- To- A member other than the Chairman or a cheque signatory shall be appointed to verify and sign bank recs at least once a quarter.
- Approve the following Policies and procedures.
- Statement of Internal Control and Annual Review of Effectiveness of Internal Control
- Asset Register
- Financial Regulations (including amendment)
- Insurance Policy
- Risk Assessment
- Councillor Privacy Notice
- Data Security Breach Reporting Form
- Document Retention and Disposal Policy
- Data Audit
- Email Contact Privacy Notice
- Information and Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Impact Assessment Form
- Publication Scheme
- Social Media and Electronic Communication Policy
- Subject Access Request Form
- The Management of Transferable Data Policy
- Dignity at Work, Bullying and Harassment
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Grievance Procedure
- Lone Working Policy and Guidance
- Sickness and Absence Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Community Engagement Policy
- Code of Practice for Handling Complaints
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health & Safety Policy (temporary policy pending receipt of H&S documentation from Peninsula)
- Members and Officers Subsistence / Mileage Policy
Agenda Full Council the 13th of March 2023 Page 2 of 3
- Openness and Transparency Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Training Policy
. Standing Orders
- Re-appointment of Internal Auditor
To agree that Toplis Associates Ltd be re-appointed to act as the Council’s Internal Auditor for the 2023/24 financial year.
- Broad Lane Petition
- Long Lane Trees
- Swan Park Fence
- Warm Spaces
- Climate Change
- Date of the next meeting
Signed By Louise Tipler the 8TH of March 2023
Agenda Full Council the 13th of March 2023 Page 3 of 3