Full Council Meeting
Agenda Essington Parish Council Full Council Meeting 14th September 2020 @7pm. Meeting Will Be held Via Zoom.
Public Participation Any members of the public who wish to ask any questions please email the email@example.com no later than Monday 14TH September @ 12pm.
2)Declaration of Interests
3)Approval of minutes of the last Meeting
4)Matters arising from the last Meetings Minutes
5)District Councillors Report
A. Bank Summary-Payments to be passed
B. Ratify Standing Orders
C. Allotment Association- Update
D. Ratify Payment for Pools License
E. Payment Dispute
8) Clerk Position
10) Community Centre FRA-Update
11) Essington Pools
B. Weed Management
C. Accessibility (British Disabled Angling Association)
D. Licence Agreement
E. Grass Cutting
13) Notice Boards All Wards.
14) Date of the next Meeting
Agenda Essington Parish Council Full Council Meeting 14th September 2020 @7pm. Meeting held via Zoom.
Public Participation EP847
1) Apologies-Cllr Bradburn
2)Declaration of Interests- Cllr Kelly Declared an interest in Item 8a Banking Summary due to a payment to Partridge Alan re; Lease to Kelly Tots Nursery.
3)Approval of minutes of the last Meeting-Proposed by Cllr Curtis Seconded by Cllr Lester- Cllr Fisher Abstained due to Technical problems. All in Favour.
4)Matters arising from the last Meetings Minutes-None
5)District Councillors Report-Cllr Fisher reported to Council that District Council could be phased out next year-with Parish Councils taking on more responsibility.
6)Correspondence- several items were read out and discussed, in particular The Parish Council and Cllr Fisher in Particular were recognised by Mr Ian Dudson CBE KStj Her Majesty’s Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire for their support in the Community during the Covid19 Pandemic lock down. The Parish Council Cllr Steel and Cllr Fisher were also thanked by St John’s Primary Academy School for their continued support and help to implement a snake access into the School to help with the volume of Parents queuing. Special thanks to Alan and Sarah Degg for supplying the Traffic cones to enable this to happen. An Expression of Interest for the shop area has been received to go on the next Agenda 12th October.
7) Co-Option- Andrew Curtis was introduced as the Co-opted Cllr for Westcroft (in attendance) Adrian Nicklin was introduced as the Co-opted Cllr for Central Ward. (not in attendance)
A. Bank Summary-Payments to be passed- Proposed by Cllr Lester Seconded by Cllr Southern- All in Favour.
B. Ratify Standing Orders-Proposed by Cllr Steel Seconded by Cllr Lester- All in Favour.
C. Allotment Association- Update- Correspondence has been acknowledged by the Allotment association the item will be discussed at their next meeting.
D. Ratify Payment for Pools License- Proposed by Cllr Curtis, Seconded by Cllr Fisher- All in Favour.
9) Clerk Position- A working group has been arranged to meet w/c 28th September. Cllr Curtis, Cllr Southern, Cllr Moore, Cllr Haddon, Cllr Fisher, Cllr Lester, Cllr Steel.
10) Planning- None- Ongoing issues with Bovis.
11) Community Centre FRA-Update- Certificates have now been received Payment to be made this week- Proposed by Cllr Steel, Seconded by Cllr Porter- All in Favour. Risk assessments still not completed for the Centre.
12) Essington Pools
A. Signage- Purchase has been made not yet received.
B. Weed Management- Leave on Agenda.
C. Accessibility (British Disabled Angling Association)- Leave on Agenda
D. Licence Agreement- Paid amount for the period April 2016 – 31st March 2019. Awaiting invoice for this coming year.
E. Grass Cutting- New Street Proposed by Cllr Fisher, Seconded by Cllr Curtis- All in Favour.
13) RBS-Update. Rialtus are working on the data input as soon as it is completed the Council can start online training.
14) Notice Boards All Wards- Get Further quotes on Aluminium notice boards all wards.
15) Date of the Next Meeting-12th October
16) Closure 8.26 pm